Remodeling for Government Buildings in Washington, DC & Maryland
Are you seeking maintenance, repairs, or updates for your municipal or government building? Perhaps you want a more attractive space that appeals to the general public or an improvement in office ergonomics to boost employee productivity. Whatever your goals, you need a knowledgeable general contractor to manage a construction crew, hire subcontractors, and ensure all building permits and paperwork are handled correctly.
The team at Optimum Construction is here to help! We are experienced with the necessary processes for bidding, making proposals, and drafting contracts. Our general contractors and subcontractors in Maryland and Washington, DC are sure to satisfy your government building’s renovation needs.
Please call Optimum Construction at (240) 422-9990 or contact us online for help with your next commercial remodeling project.
Our Commercial Services for Government Buildings in Maryland
The halls where lawmakers, judges, and politicians work demand the perfect combination of purposeful and awe-inspiring design. If your current government building is lacking in form and function, it may be time to remodel or update the space. The team at Optimum Construction will work diligently to meet the specifications of your project, delivering fresh concepts and designs you’ll love.
We offer a full line of commercial services to help you complete your renovation project, including:
- Government building general contracting work
- Government building subcontracting
- Design-build services
- Interior and exterior renovation
- Commercial kitchen and dining remodeling
- Commercial bathroom remodeling
- Wood and metal framing
- Ceilings, floors, and drywall
- Windows and doors
- And much more
Ready to learn more about our commercial remodeling services for government buildings? Call our team at (240) 422-9990 to request a project bid today.
Government Building Remodeling
No matter the size and scope of your project, we are confident we can exceed your expectations. Our extensive construction background helps us achieve high-quality results without going over budget. Choose Optimum Construction to tackle every aspect of your project, including:
- Aesthetic updates and styling: We’ll give your building a fresh, 21st-century look with new paint, flooring, light fixtures, and furniture. Even if these are the only changes you make, such simple aesthetic updates can create a whole new style with minimal expense.
- Demolition: Sometimes, demolishing outdated sections of a municipal building is the best way to begin making corrections.
- Energy-efficiency upgrades: The government often encourages citizens to reduce their energy usage and expenses. Making energy-efficiency upgrades in your office is an effective way to lead by example.
- Building automation: Adding automated features to your government building goes a long way toward creating a comfortable, healthy, energy-efficient working environment for leaders and lawmakers.
- Additions: If your building lacks space, we can help you expand your operations with increased square footage.
For more information about redesigning and renovating your government building, please contact us today.
Contact Us for Government Building Remodeling Services in Maryland & Washington, DC
With more than a decade of experience remodeling government buildings and other commercial properties, you know you can trust Optimum Construction for a job well done. Over the years, we have built a golden reputation for being good stewards of taxpayer dollars, completing projects on time and on budget. It’s all possible thanks to a combination of general contracting, subcontracting, and design-build services created for better cost-effectiveness and smoother cooperation between teams. We also work closely with our four successful sister companies, which have rich histories dating back to 1932.
To take advantage of our competitive prices, highly skilled management team, and years of commercial remodeling experience, please contact Optimum Construction or call us at (240) 422-9990. We’ll help you begin your government building renovation project today!
“Phase 1 of our renovation is done! Thank you Omar & crew! Great work, amazing speed & professionalism. We are thrilled with the progress & so happy we found…”-Glenn & Lisa
“After several pensive weeks, our move was successful! We had a lot of renovating to do, so we contacted Omar from Optimum Construction who was a true professional! He…”-Nikki & Mike
“Awesome work these people do. They painted our home and we get a lot of compliments for their job. Man Cave will be in the works next. Thanks Optimum…”-Roy & Marianne
“Optimum Construction completely remodeled my 1950's kitchen and bathroom. Both look great and they'll be doing my other bathroom and flooring as well. LIKE”-Curtis Berg
“Since moving into our home a year ago we have wanted to complete the garden level bedroom and bathroom. They framed both rooms, installed drywall, electrical, carpeting, painted, installed…”-Dan & Nelson
“8 months we almost sold our home. Not happy with the space, the master bathroom, or empty basement we dreamed of selling and building. Fortunately for us, the market…”-Gustavo & Theodora Limon
“We were fortunate to get a free estimate from Omar at Optimum Construction and the experience has changed my impression of contractors forever. This was a level of professionalism…”-Bim & Lola