Get to Know Our Remodeling Company & Plan Your Home Addition
Additions are a fantastic way to get your dream house while keeping the home and neighborhood you already love. At Optimum Construction, we have the remodeling and construction team you need to expand upward or outward with a beautiful home addition.
Whenever you’re ready for a consultation with our home addition experts, please contact us or call (240) 422-9990 at Optimum Construction.
Home Addition Ideas & Design Options
Call (240) 422-9990 to Schedule a Design Consulation in Potomac, Bethesda, Washington, DC & More!
Our design and build team is here to listen and provide guidance for any home addition project. If you have space and want to extend your square footage, but aren’t quite sure what the best type of addition is for your home, our experts can help. We keep a finger on the pulse of all the trends in home renovating and the Montgomery County real estate market in particular.
Some popular ideas for home additions that add enjoyment to your daily life and value to your Washington, DC area home include:
- Bedroom addition – Ideal when a little one is on the way, or an adult child needs to return to the nest.
- In-law suite addition – More affordable and comfortable for loved ones than nursing homes, basements and backyard areas can easily be transformed.
- Home office addition – Spare rooms and unused garage space are perfect for conversion into a home office where you can work and enjoy the shortest commute of your life.
- Second floor (“pop the top”) additions – Single-story ranch homes just don’t have enough space for modern living. If the bones of the building are strong, adding a second floor can double the size of your home.
- Guesthouse or carriage house construction – Whether long-term or short-term, a guesthouse or carriage house can allow you to host friends and family while maximizing everyone’s comfort and privacy.
- Living room expansions – Patios, landscaping, and other exterior features can be removed to create comfortable extensions to your living room.
- Master suite additions – Whether adult children are moving back home or in-laws are moving in, transforming your master bedroom into a master suite will give you a private corner of your home to retreat to when you want some peace, quiet, and privacy.
- Finished basement or attic projects – Basement and attic spaces can be transformed into anything. They are ideal for home offices, in-law suites, home theaters, recreation rooms, hobby rooms, and more.
- Sunrooms and covered porches – Sunrooms and covered porches enhance your enjoyment of the home. Typically placed over existing patios, they can quickly become your favorite room in the home.
- Patios, outdoor living rooms, outdoor kitchens – When the weather is nice, there is no reason to stay inside. These additions will help you enjoy the beauty of the great outdoors and the convenience of modern life. They are ideal for entertaining and showing off your culinary talents to friends and family.
Still thinking about what to include in your home addition? Check out our project gallery for ideas and inspiration!
Home Addition Contractors in MD & DC
Additions are best handled by home contractors capable of new construction because the process includes virtually all the same skill sets and resources as building a custom home. Our team can take care of everything from obtaining the Montgomery County building permits to post-construction clean up so you’re ready to enjoy your new space immediately.
The finished result can look seamless and natural as if it was always there. We can also combine a home addition with a remodeling project to totally transform the entire property. It’s your vision—and we make it happen!
Looking for “home addition contractors near me”? Call (240) 422-9990 to schedule a consultation in the Potomac, Rockville, and Bethesda area!
Our Approach to Building Home Additions in Potomac, Rockville & Bethesda
Optimum Construction takes a client-focused approach at every step so we can deliver exactly what you want. From the initial consultation, our team begins sculpting the project according to your personal aesthetics, budget, and the best home remodeling choices for your existing property.
We’ve been building new homes and additions throughout the Washington, DC region since 2008 and we partner with our sister companies that are nearly a century old. It all adds up to give you the experience of working with a confident, knowledgeable, skilled contractor for a home addition.
Of course, all that really matters is the quality we provide to your home remodeling project. That’s why we focus on great customer service and never compromise on craftsmanship, no matter how small or large the project.
Learn why your neighbors have trusted us for their home additions by reading our customer testimonials.
Schedule a Home Addition Consultation in Maryland & DC
Adding a room or extending your living space can be the best decision you ever make for your home. Optimum Construction has the skilled, expert team to realize that dream.
Request a consultation or call us at (240) 422-9990 today to discuss home additions in Potomac, Bethesda, Rockville, or neighboring communities.
Schedule a Home Addition Consultation in or Near Montgomery County
“Phase 1 of our renovation is done! Thank you Omar & crew! Great work, amazing speed & professionalism. We are thrilled with the progress & so happy we found…”-Glenn & Lisa
“After several pensive weeks, our move was successful! We had a lot of renovating to do, so we contacted Omar from Optimum Construction who was a true professional! He…”-Nikki & Mike
“Awesome work these people do. They painted our home and we get a lot of compliments for their job. Man Cave will be in the works next. Thanks Optimum…”-Roy & Marianne
“Optimum Construction completely remodeled my 1950's kitchen and bathroom. Both look great and they'll be doing my other bathroom and flooring as well. LIKE”-Curtis Berg
“Since moving into our home a year ago we have wanted to complete the garden level bedroom and bathroom. They framed both rooms, installed drywall, electrical, carpeting, painted, installed…”-Dan & Nelson
“8 months we almost sold our home. Not happy with the space, the master bathroom, or empty basement we dreamed of selling and building. Fortunately for us, the market…”-Gustavo & Theodora Limon
“We were fortunate to get a free estimate from Omar at Optimum Construction and the experience has changed my impression of contractors forever. This was a level of professionalism…”-Bim & Lola